|Photo courtesy of Pelican Hill Resort|
The Resort at Pelican Hill’s Pelican Grill and Coliseum Pool & Grill bring all the Summer Olympic sports action to you on nine-foot TV screens. At Coliseum Pool, cheer your team to victory on flat-screen TVs in your own private cabana.
Beginning July 27 on the day of the Opening Ceremonies, Resort chefs create special dishes honoring the day’s televised Summer Olympic sports.
Some of the featured dishes will include:
- “Diving Scallops” in English pea puree with lobster, citrus and fennel salad
- “Butterfly Swimming Prawns” in tomato and saffron broth with ratatouille, crostini and anisette aioli
- “Judo Tossed Salad” with arugula, grilled New York steak, bleu cheese and radish sundried tomato in white balsamic vinaigrette
- “Handball Open-Faced Sandwich” with Resort-made meatballs, burrata, marinara sauce and basil
- “Grilled Prawn Javelin” shrimp skewer served on California field greens with Irvine Ranch® avocado, green beans and roasted red peppers
Where: The Resort at Pelican Hill 22701 Pelican Hill Road South, Newport Coast, CA