Summer Olympics Opening Ceremony!
July 27, 2012 from 10:00a.m. - 3:00p.m.
• Create Olympic Medals and Fabulous Flags in the Art Studio.
• Show your pride and hold your flag high for our Pretend City Olympic Opening Ceremony at 12:30p.m.
• Join them as they pass the Olympic torch to signify that the games are about to begin! The ceremony will culminate with the final "lighting" of the torch in Orange Plaza.
• Learn the route that the actual 2012 Summer Olympic torch has traveled on its way to London during Olympics Trivia around the World.
• Celebrate world unity through dance in Orange Plaza.
• Participate in our own version of the Olympic games held in the Pretend City Olympic Stadium.
PLUS the Grand Opening of their newest Pretend Café Exhibit serving up pretend, delicious Mediterranean-inspired California cuisine - Daphne's!
Enjoy FREE entry to the fun on Friday with this printable coupon.