Losing a baby is the most painful experience for a family. There are many families living in our community who have suffered the loss of a child. Tomorrow morning, families will come together to honor their precious babies at the OC Walk to Remember.
When: Saturday, October 6th
Where: The District at Tustin Legacy, 2437 Park Avenue, Tustin, CA.
Registration and Ceremony in parking lot near PetSmart Celebration of Angels in the Promenade
Schedule of Events:
6:00 a.m.-8:00 a.m.:
- On Site Registration Available
- Support Information Available
- Balloons Available for Donation to Carry with You on the Walk (cash only please)
- Free Book Giveaway by Special Delivery
- Sponsor a Pin -Available for a $5 Donation. The pins are donated in memory of a baby or babies and then distributed to local hospitals and support groups (cash only please).
- Temporary Tattoos with Embellishments by Butterfly Kisses for Donation (cash only please)
- Music and fellowship with friends and family
8:15: Remembrance Ceremony: Each baby's name will be read & parents receive a white rose
9:00: 5K Walk (half-route available): We walk the steps our babies will never take. Please NO Dogs, bikes or scooters. Strollers welcome.
9:30: Celebration of Angels located in the Promenade: A time to celebrate the babies we love and miss. This is where we will play the video of all of the precious memories of your babies.
Sample FREE food from lots of District Restaurants and special guests:
- 5 Hour Energy
- Auld Dubliner
- Bluewater Grill
- Capriotti's Sandwich Shop
- Daphne's Greek Cafe
- Dolly's Sweet Dreams Cotton Candy
- Mobtown Pizza
- Native Foods Cafe
- Nothing Bundt Cakes
- Whole Foods
- Support Group Information
- Crafts Chair Massage
- Music Team and Family Pictures with the OC Walk to Remember Step & Repeat ... and MORE!